Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Song Obsessions: July

I am a dedicated Pandora user. It is my favorite radio, but this month I've been cheating on it a little bit... with Grooveshark. Aside from that, enjoy this assortment of pop, country, and whatever that last one is.

I'm thinking I was born in the wrong time.
It's like a rewind, living in a world gone plastic,
Baby, you're so classic.
~Classic by MKTO~

Recently I've had a healthy Hunter Hayes obsession. This song is my #1 fave.
I could be so good at loving you,
But only if you told me to.
~If You Told Me To by Hunter Hayes~

Never thought it'd be you I would always need.
~Can't Help by Parachute~

This next song is not my usual style, but some reason, I'm in love with it. I don't even know what genre it is.
I climbed the tree to see the world.
When the gusts came around to blow me down,
I held on as tightly as you held onto me.
~To Build A Home by The Cinematic Orchestra~

No comments:

Post a Comment