Monday, October 20, 2014

More

When people day they are nothing without church, that makes me sad.
Because you are more than your religion.
More than your race.
More than your school.
More than your money.

You are a beautiful, interesting, complex, and unique person, and it's wrong to overlook all of that to fit a stereotype. Don't label yourself! I know I've said this before, but I can't stand it. I wish people could see themselves for who they are on the inside, rather than by the things they have and are involved with on the outside.

1 comment:

  1. I am more than my religion, but it is my religion that has taught me who I really am. A daughter of deity. I think that's what people mean when they say they are nothing without. Without it, they might not believe they are children of God, and instead an advanced mammal whose conscious and spirit ceases to exist after death. Everyone has the right to believe whatever they choose, but many find great comfort in the belief that they are infinitely loved and death will transform them into something greater.

    ReplyDelete