Sunday, October 19, 2014

10 Things My Future Husband Needs to Know About Me


  1. I'm lactose intolerant, but I really love dairy. (Don't let me have too much.)
  2. I like to buy you little surprises and gifts once in a while, so let me know what your favorite things are.
  3. Lost by Michael Buble is my sad song. If you hear it, give me a hug.
  4. I hate being wet. So don't splash me while you help me do the dishes.
  5. I like to be pampered when I'm sick.
  6. I'm not great at sewing, but I know how to patch jeans if you need me to.
  7. I may not be able to have children, nor am I sure if I want any.
  8. However, I do want a dog.
  9. I'm a picky eater, but I'll still make your favorite foods, even if I won't eat them. (More for you, right?)
  10. Lastly-- I love you, even when I'm upset. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment