Monday, August 12, 2013

Song Obsessions: August

I'm pretty into some pop rock/pop alternative bands lately. These are some of my fave.

Old, but I'm not that old;
Young, but I'm not that bold.
~Counting Stars by OneRepublic~

The memory is rising fast,
It's seeping in through every crack.
Funny how it all comes back
When you're trying to forget it.
~Hurricane by Parachute~

It's stuff like this that makes me wish that I could change somehow.
Sitting here at home it's obvious
She's so out of reach, and I'm finding it hard
Cause she makes me feel like I'm trying too hard.
~Try Hard by 5 Seconds of Summer~

Let them wonder how we got this far,
But I don't really need to wonder at all,
Cause after all this time I'm still into you.
~Still Into You by Paramore~

This last one doesn't go with the theme, but I love it to death.
You built your wall so high
That no one could climb it,
But I'm gonna try.
~Beneath Your Beautiful by Labrinth feat. Emeli Sande~

1 comment: