Monday, June 10, 2013

Song Obsessions: June

Let your words be anything but empty.
Why don't you tell them the truth?
Say what you want to say
And let the words fall out.
Honestly, I want to see you be brave.
~Brave by Sara Bareilles~

Why are we acting like lovers?
We don't know each other,
Even though we used to rule the world.
Why are you singing me love songs?
What good is a love song without the love?
~Without the Love by Demi Lovato~

Loooooove this cover:
Cause I don't want to lose you now,
I'm looking right at the other half of me.
The vacancy that sat in my heart
Is a space that now you hold.
~Mirrors by Justin Timberlake, covered by Boyce Avenue feat. Fifth Harmony~

If you could see me now would you recognize me?
Would you pat me on the back of would you criticize me?
~If You Could See Me Now by The Script~

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for getting me addicted to at least half of these so far. You were right. That "Mirrors" cover is way too good!

    ReplyDelete