Friday, May 10, 2013

Song Obsessions: May

I'd like to welcome all of my 5 sweet followers to this blog's first Song Obsessions post. (If you read this blog and aren't officially following, I invite you to press the "join this site" button down below on the right. Thanks!) --->

Do your knees go weak?
Does you tongue get twisted?
Are you afraid to close your eyes
Cause you might miss this?
~Rocketship by Shane Harper~

You think it feels right, but you don't know.
You've got everything  you wanted, but you're not sure.
You can say what you please, if that's all that you need
To believe it's getting better, you can blame it on me.
~Blame It On Me by Parachute~

It feels just like it was yesterday
We were in love, why's it falling apart?
I've never been one to walk away,
But I've had enough and it's breaking my heart.
~Bad by The Cab~

I could have saved so much time for us
Had I seen the way to get to where I am today.
~I'd Rather Be With You by Joshua Radin~

No comments:

Post a Comment