Monday, June 9, 2014

Grand Re-Opening

I haven't written since late January, but a lot has happened since then, so I'll give you the basic update: I quit my job at McDonald's and went to work for Panda Express. I went on a date with a guy I really like, and then never saw him again. I got 27 on the ACT (not horrible). I lost 12 pounds... Still have a long way to go. I started seeing a psychiatrist, and started taking an herbal supplement called "Sunny Mood"; we'll see how that goes. I moved away from my childhood home I've been in for 14 years and moved to a big twin home a couple stoplights away. I went to girls camp with my ward and had to say goodbye to them. There was a lot of crying involved. I read three books, watched a lot of movies, and finished every episode of Glee on Netflix. I dyed my hair slightly darker and redder, bought a spice rack for my nail polish, and built a shelf all by myself.
Aaaaand I guess that's about it. Contact me if there's anything you want to hear more about, and I will be happy to expound.
Welcome back to the blog.

2 comments: