Monday, November 18, 2013

Father Time Is a Fast Runner

I just keep being forced to grow up faster than I want to. Every day there's something new I have to figure out.
As you know, I've been working at a real job the past month. Some days it's good, some days my feet hurt and it's hard. Once I received my first paycheck my feet hurt a little less. But this week they're hurting a lot, because I have to work from 3:00-10:00 on my mom's birthday. I'm missing the whole party. So lame.
Also, last week I went to the doctor to get some medicine for another stye on my eye, and the conversation led to the doctor telling me I have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. It's a permanent condition that I'll have to battle my entire life, which sucks. Then I went over to the hospital and had my blood drawn for the first time in my life. This week I'm supposed to find out my blood test results. It's kind of nerve-wracking. This all probably sounds really dumb to all of you (all 3 of my readers), but it's been a growing up experience for me.

To all of you little girls out there: Don't wish to grow up! It's 500% less fun than it looks. Enjoy where you are. Being a kid is rad.

No comments:

Post a Comment