Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Song Obsessions: September

I lost my iPod. It's the worst thing that can happen to a person.
But thanks to the internet, here are September's song obsessions... three days late. #teenybopperalert

If I would have known that you wanted me
The way I wanted you,
Then maybe we wouldn't be two worlds apart,
But right here in each other's arms.
~Almost Is Never Enough by Ariana Grande & Nathan Sykes~

I never meant to start a war,
I just wanted you to let me in.
~Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus~

I didn't feel the fairytale feeling.
Am I a stupid girl
For even dreaming that I could?
~Not Like the Movies by Katy Perry~

You only know you've been high when you're feeling low.
You only miss the sun when it starts to snow.
~Let Her Go by Passenger~

No comments:

Post a Comment