When people day they are nothing without church, that makes me sad.
Because you are more than your religion.
More than your race.
More than your school.
More than your money.
You are a beautiful, interesting, complex, and unique person, and it's wrong to overlook all of that to fit a stereotype. Don't label yourself! I know I've said this before, but I can't stand it. I wish people could see themselves for who they are on the inside, rather than by the things they have and are involved with on the outside.
Sunday, October 19, 2014
- I'm lactose intolerant, but I really love dairy. (Don't let me have too much.)
- I like to buy you little surprises and gifts once in a while, so let me know what your favorite things are.
- Lost by Michael Buble is my sad song. If you hear it, give me a hug.
- I hate being wet. So don't splash me while you help me do the dishes.
- I like to be pampered when I'm sick.
- I'm not great at sewing, but I know how to patch jeans if you need me to.
- I may not be able to have children, nor am I sure if I want any.
- However, I do want a dog.
- I'm a picky eater, but I'll still make your favorite foods, even if I won't eat them. (More for you, right?)
- Lastly-- I love you, even when I'm upset. I promise.